CATHETER IS MADE OF PTFE
- For pressure transmission and good physical and mechanical properties of the material
- Excellent tissue and blood permeability.
- Smooth surface tip for easy insertion.
- PTFE catheter has good gliding characteristics during insertion Fixation wings at the proximal end.
Guidewire made of Kink resistant Nitinol material
- Flexible straight-tip
- Designed according to the different inner diameter of arterial catheters
An Arterial catheter allows for continuous blood pressure monitoring, frequent blood sampling, and arterial blood gas measurement. The radial artery is chosen for cannulation primarily because of the superficial nature of the vessel and ease of maintenance.
|PRODUCT CODE||PRODUCT DESCRIPTION|
|AC1810||Arterial Catheter Kit (18G x 10cm)|
|AC208||Arterial Catheter Kit (20G x 8cm)|
|AC225||Arterial Catheter Kit (22G x 5cm)|