Our specially designed and manufactured disposable skin stapler is the specific instrument for surgical skin sutures. Our skin stapler has the advantages of quick speed of sewing up during the operation, very less histological reaction, good wound matching and healing, small surgical scar, and no pain for removing, etc. Our disposable skin stapler enables you not to only work with higher efficiency, but also to avoid cross-infection effectively.
- Simple and Superior design, easy to operate. Staples are made of High-Quality 317L Stainless Steel for medical use.
- High sewing up and stapling speed helps to shorten the time of sewing and avoid the cross infection of many contagious diseases.
- Less tissue reaction, much thinner scar after the operation, and cure faster. Painless and convenient when removing staples after the operation incision healed up.
|Item||Models MF 35W|
|Staple Material||00Cr18Ni14Mo3 Stainless Steel for Medical use|
|Staple Diameter||Ø 0.6 mm|
|Staple size after stapling||7.2 mm (width) x 4.9 mm (height)|
|Number of Staples||35 pcs|
|Way of Sterillization||Ethylene oxide sterilization period.|
|Period of Validity||3 yrs.|
|Applicable Parts||Parts with High Stretching Force|
How to use a skin stapler.
- Using tissue forceps to pull the skin on both sides of the incision and turn upward to make sure the skin is aligned and vised by tissue forceps.
- Make an angle between the underside of the skin stapler and the incision line (making the skin stales and skin incision vertical), align the front instruction arrow to the incision line, and put the device on the incision slightly, which should not be close to the wound to keep remove easily.
- The handle is only released after being clenched to the end and then put the skin stapler back out.